COUNTY OF SAN DIEGO
TWIN OAKS VALLEY COMMUNITY SPONSOR GROUP
NOTICE – PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, January 18, 2023 between 7:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.
San Marcos Senior Center located at 111 Richmar Ave, San Marcos, CA 92069
- ROLL CALL:
- Statement (just cause) and/or Consideration of a Request to Participate Remotely (emergency circumstances) by a sponsor group member if applicable.
See Zoom video conferencing information at the bottom of this agenda.
C. APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
D. PUBLIC COMMUNICATION
- Presentation of 2023 Housing Zoning Ordinance Update for Twin Oaks ValleyMod –Planners Camila Easland and Ben Larson will be presenting proposed changes to align county zoning regulations with new state housing laws intended to make housing more affordable and accessible in unincorporated communities. Contact : Camila.Easland@sdcounty.ca.gov, (619) 323-7362.
- Sakdarak@sdcounty.ca.gov (619) 323-4869
- Application for a Minor Use Permit Modification. The project is located at 1329 Sugarbrush Dr, Vista, CA 92084.The applicant is proposing to extend the term of the existing wireless facility in accordance with Section 6991 of the County’s Zoning Ordinance. The wireless facility is located on the existing single-family residence. No new equipment is being proposed with the project. Contact: Polina Mitcheom (619) 942-1376 | Email: email@example.com .
- Riley.DeWittRichards@sdcounty.ca.gov, (619) 695-6010
F. GROUP BUSINESS
- Announcements and Correspondence:
- Discussion/Action Items:
- new members updates
- Election of officers
- Subcommittee Buena Creek Road Report:
Purpose of Planning and Sponsor Groups:
Advise the County on discretionary projects as well as on planning and land use matters that are important to their community.
We strive to protect personally identifiable information by collecting only information necessary to deliver our services. All information that may be collected becomes public record that may be subject to inspection and copying by the public, unless an exemption in law exists. In the event of a conflict between this Privacy Notice and any County ordinance or other law governing the County’s disclosure of records, the County ordinance or other applicable law will control.
Access and Correction of Personal Information
You can review any personal information collected about you. You may recommend changes to your personal information you believe is in error by submitting a written request that credibly shows the error. If you believe that your personal information is being used for a purpose other than what was intended when submitted, you may contact us. In all cases, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
ADDITIONAL ZOOM MEETING INFORMATION
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 832 5087 1240
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,83250871240#,,,,*246750# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 669 444 9171 US
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 205 0468 US
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 719 359 4580 US
+1 309 205 3325 US
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 360 209 5623 US
+1 386 347 5053 US
+1 507 473 4847 US
+1 564 217 2000 US
+1 646 931 3860 US
+1 689 278 1000 US
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 305 224 1968 US
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/k3RzdN956